UNDERSTANDING AND BALANCING YOUR MASCULINE AND FEMININE ENERGIES!
Our fullest potential is found in the weaving and balancing of the Feminine and Masculine energies within ourselves. Both men and women carry feminine and masculine wisdom. Like yin and yang they are in constant interplay. However, sometimes one or both of these energies are out of balance, silenced, wounded, misunderstood or disrespected. In this workshop you will playfully and artfully research how the male and female energies live and work inside of you and reclaim their natural power of expression.
You will leave the workshop with:
* more clarity and possibilities to create what you want for yourself in this world
* access to qualities that can serve you in your professional and personal life
* tools to be in connection with your intuitive, receptive, creative and assertive sides
* look at strengths and qualities of the Masculine and the Feminine and how you can use those to assert yourself into the world
* get re-acquainted with aspects that you might have put into the background * look at characteristics you want to develop in your life
For those who
* want more self awareness and choice in their lives
* want to bring healing within their Feminine and Masculine selves
* want to reclaim their divine self
We use the Tamalpa Life/Art Process®, an internationally-recognized expressive arts approach developed by dance and expressive arts pioneers Anna & Daria Halprin, which combines movement, visual art and creative writing to access the innate wisdom of the body and the transformative power of the imagination.
HILDE ELBERS is a active choreographer, stress release expert, expressive arts therapist, dance teacher and somatic movement educator, who believes in the transformational aspect of art making and the innate wisdom of the body in movement. In her theatre making, teaching and therapeutic practice she embraces principles of Somatic Experiencing® and the Tamalpa Life/Art Process®. www.hildeelbers.nl